Author Topic: intro  (Read 893 times)

waynewayne

• View Profile
intro
« on: April 22, 2016, 08:11:07 PM »
Greeting scooter people. I have been on two wheels of some kind since 1946. I'm including my Schwinn since that was my introduction to the wonder of two wheels. I've probably have owned 30-40 motorcycles and scooters are not new to me but it appears will be my two wheel conveyance til the darkness overtakes me. 2003 was my first year for scooters I traded my ZRX1200R for a 650Burgman rode that for a year then went back to sickles. Next scooter was a 2005 reflex ABS again kept it about a year then back to mc's. In quick succession came A Honda SHI 150, Elite 50, Aprilia 500 scarabeo, Elite 250 and my present 2004 People 150. Since I do most of my own work so far the Kymco has proven to be a joy compared to the other scoots. And for some reason it is more fun than the other scooters I've had. Safe riding to all.

GLV55

• View Profile
Re: intro
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 01:44:02 PM »
Welcome to the forums. I, as a former P150 owner, would agree with you - there is a very likable quality to these scooters that you don't get until you spend some time on them. It seems to fill a gap, small bike with a big bike feel, that no other scooter can capture. It's such a shame that they are no longer available here in the US. You enjoy the heck out of it for us!
2014 Lance PCH 150
2007 Kymco People 150 (totaled by a drunk, Oct. 2013)
Nampa, ID

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()