Author Topic: Cheap Agility 125 parts?  (Read 1942 times)

mt_100

• View Profile
Cheap Agility 125 parts?
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:59:54 PM »
Looking to get a couple parts cheap for my 2007 Agility 125. In particular the rear clutch and a new belt. I'd like to get them from the same place but cannot find a place that has both in stock.

As for the belt there is so much conflicting information on the size of it. The one on it doesn't state size, only part number.

The issue I am trying to correct is a grabby feeling when starting out with a sudden grab just after getting on the throttle. I am also having what I think is the clutch not returning fully when I decelerate and that is causing the engine to bog and die.

Not really sure I need both parts, maybe just the belt. Anyone have a good source for the belt? What about the clutch?

beermak

• View Profile
Re: Cheap Agility 125 parts?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 11:13:10 PM »
Before... id try cleaning the whole clutch assembly. Then the variator. Check belt and rollers.

Do that first. It might solve your issue and if not then order whatever you need [emoji57]

I did order form a user whos not longer in the forum. Im thinking kymcomosterparts.com

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

mckayprod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 02:49:14 AM »
I got a generic gy-6 clutch assembly from atvwholesaleoutlet.com but I don't think they ship parts.  It fits and works great.  I figure the same basic stuff from the usual suppliers will fit as well.  Out west, I'd try scrappydogscooters.com.  These no-name parts are probably not as good as oem Kymco.

MrXT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 01:44:00 PM »
They have them on ebay.
Kymco agility city 125cc (2013)
4000km

DharmaBummed69

• View Profile

mckayprod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 02:24:25 AM »
A little late on this follow-up, but...

The replacement clutch I got (generic GY6) hasn't held up well at all...it's already jerking on engagement, less than 1000kms.  I found a good oem parts source at Capitol Yamaha (http://www.capitolyamaha.com/we-help-you-get-any--parts) but I don't know their shipping policy.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()