Author Topic: Whats new for 2016 from Kymco SxS  (Read 1767 times)

pndwv

• View Profile
Whats new for 2016 from Kymco SxS
« on: November 22, 2015, 07:34:23 PM »
Has anyone heard if anything new bigger faster in the SXS models coming in 2016

aaron8

• View Profile
Re: Whats new for 2016 from Kymco SxS
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 11:20:44 PM »
just a few new colors :)

i would speculate they are working on something with the twin 700 engine. if they want to stay in the game they will have to build something that attracts the younger generation.

80hondaf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 11:48:27 PM »
I just got a 2016 uxv450i le, I've only had it for a few days now, the only difference from the 15's is pretty much color. Mine is matte black. So far I love this machine. I've had and have road bikes, dirt bikes, 3wheelers and 4wheelers all my life but this is my first side x side. I'm just waiting for snow in this 60deg. Weather here in N.E. Penn.

JoeMarshall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 11:44:55 PM »
Hey u in the same boat as me, I no longer have a kymco, but live in ne pa. Where is the snow?? I traded my 700i in on a Teryx. Wish I would have went smaller, to many restrictions on trails being 60" wide. Where do u ride, I go to MT Carmel quite often.

80hondaf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 11:26:14 PM »
I ride mostly on my own property and my neighbor has a lot of land that I ride on, I live about 20mins. North of towanda pa.

airshot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 02:33:53 AM »
Hi guys, glad to see some additional 450i owners on here.  I bought mine in jan 2016 and love it so far. I did not want a full size SxS so that was one of my reasons for choosing the Kymco along with many other reasons. I have about 200 miles on mine so far, I have some acreage and so does the neighbors and ours all connect. As I live out in the country we get by riding along the side of the roads, along with our regular OHV plates I also have the big red safety triangle for farm use so we don't get bothered as long as we mind our P's and Q's.  Please do keep us posted on your likes and dislikes of your 450i's.  The factory service manuals if anyone is interested will be available thru "Cyclepedia" an online store that specializes in factory service manuals. Having talked to them just 2 weeks ago, they are currently working on the manual and should be out in approx. 30 days. It seems the 450i has been so popular they can't make them fast enough and the manual company just recently received theirs to start making the manual.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()