Author Topic: Quannon 150 carb hose diagram  (Read 1960 times)

subgeniusdude

• View Profile
Quannon 150 carb hose diagram
« on: July 23, 2015, 02:45:24 AM »
Anyone know where I can find a carb hose diagram or can advise me on this ? There's a port on the bottom that's not connected to anything and another on the intake that's capped,its on the right side of carb if you're sitting on the bike and is in between the carb and engine.The one on the opposite or left side goes to the fuel petcock and I'm pretty sure that one is correct.I found an online service manual for the 125 but it doesn't specify.I've also looked at the emissions label under the rear seat and its not much help either.Bike is running rich and won't idle without stalling despite cleaning the carb twice and a new plug.I'm finding very little support on this model and really don't want to take it to the dealer but may have no choice.I bought it from a used car dealer that had taken it in on a trade,so unsure of the bikes history other than it appears someone has removed the emissions.Put a new spark plug in and noticed the old one was black and wet.I will do a valve adjustment this weekend and update if I can't figure anything else out by then.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()