Author Topic: turn signal loose  (Read 712 times)

mrfunn

• View Profile
turn signal loose
« on: July 01, 2015, 10:16:30 PM »
Hi, everyone I just wanted to say this forum looks real informative and fun. I just bought a used 2010 125 Agility, it only had 306 miles on it, it bee fun to drive. I did notice that the left rear turn  signal was real loose, but did not see easy way to get too it to tighten. Can someone advise me on procedure. or have a link to a break down. I would appreciate it. Love the scoot. New to forums. I am learning who said old dogs can not learn new tricks. thanks

Snappy

• View Profile
Re: turn signal loose
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 03:01:02 AM »
Search online for Kymco Agility Scooter Repair Manual.

Download it.  Look thru it for body panel removal info.

You might find something like this:

(If it doesn't show up,) open up seat, remove under-seat box, Remove black panel in front of same (I start prying from the lower front on this.)  Remove rear rack.  Remove colored body panels, via screws/push-plugs under edges.  You should now have access to rear of turn signal lights.  (This info good for US spec/original Agility, the Agility City versions are something different!)

Hope it works for you, removing the plastics the first time made me nervous something would crack :D, for me it worked out OK.
Good Luck!

Edit:  To completely remove the colored body plastics, the seat lock cable should be undone from the latch, pull cable loose from fixing, pivot to release end of cable from latch.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:06:15 AM by Snappy »

1g0g

• View Profile
    • Noises Of Russia
Re: turn signal loose
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 05:53:04 PM »
Search online for Kymco Agility Scooter Repair Manual.
Download it.  Look thru it for body panel removal info.

where to download it? You can share it with us?
Kymco Agility City 125

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()