Author Topic: Where is Everybody?  (Read 1055 times)

Mike-the-Bike

• View Profile
Where is Everybody?
« on: June 09, 2015, 05:02:28 PM »
Hairy Bob, Max, and others, where did you guys go? I haven't been on here for several months, and it looks like nobody else has either. Hopefully, you're busy riding!

max oradea

• View Profile
Re: Where is Everybody?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 05:39:57 AM »
Hi i am here every other day! i dont have a Venox no more but still check in more often then not. I got myself a 750 shadow spirit, still miss the smooth Venox.

Mike-the-Bike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 01:22:21 PM »
I've been busy with my new 2015 Yamaha R3 (321cc), which now makes it three motorcycles in my garage.  My wife still prefers to ride pillion on the Venox vs the new R3, as she doesn't like the "Koala bear" position of riding pillion on a sportbike.  Here's a photo showing all the work I've done on the R3-red and white paint on the black parts to match the factory red and white, rearsets, lowered clipons, etc.

I really couldn't part with any of my bikes; the '04 GSX-R750 for when I want to go fast, the R3 for sporty fun, and the Venox for all around fun riding (remember, it's all blacked-out and has clubman bars and a cafe fairing).  But, having 3 bikes means a lot of maintenance, and only getting perhaps one or two rides per bike per month! I've been on vacation for 8 days, and its rained every day.

Hairy Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:00:11 PM »
Hey they Mike. Damn spunky looking R3 you've got there sport. You've done a nice job on her. That pommie flag in the background ... are you in the U.K. ?
Damn the torpedoes .. full steam ahead !

Mike-the-Bike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 08:55:02 PM »
The flag is part of the "Cafe Racer" decor of my garage shop.  It also covers up the old plywood rack from my now gone cabinet shop.  The Venox is still in my riding rotation of 3 bikes--it doesn't like sitting more than 3 weeks, or it starts hard.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()