Author Topic: help finding stock cvt parts  (Read 785 times)

smallbudget

• View Profile
help finding stock cvt parts
« on: April 18, 2015, 03:07:23 AM »
I want my cvt to double my acceleration, stabilize 1 wheel riding, and add 30 mph top end. Just kidding. With 20000 kilometers plus on this scoot it has behaved flawlessly. Easy to start, quick acceleration(1 up or 2), no issues, and all the top end I require. I see no reason to "mod" anything (with the possible exception of the seat, lol) . I would very much like to get a new belt and sliders for my cvt. Stock would be fine, well maybe a graphite belt if I don't have to change a lot of other stuff. Guess it would help to mention it's a 06 250 people. Any help?

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: help finding stock cvt parts
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 03:12:45 AM »
Hey there budget, I help run a shop in Portland and we have a mail order business as well. I can get you a quote on any parts you need. Off the top of my head we have the rollers, belt, and slide pieces in stock. Pm me if you're interested.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

smallbudget

• View Profile
Re: help finding stock cvt parts
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:30:28 AM »
Pm sent and thanks for your reply. Oh, to the excellent powers that be. My truck and my wifes minivan both have 5 tires as we believe strongly in having a spare on hand, lol. Just sayin ---

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()