Author Topic: BACK REST FOR A 2018 Compango???  (Read 3808 times)

bluejammatt

• View Profile
BACK REST FOR A 2018 Compango???
« on: May 14, 2018, 04:47:00 PM »
Hi, Been looking and looking for a back rest for our new 110i kymco scooter.  I see pictures on 2, one for a sento 50 and one with a little rack and backrest  for a 110i but can not find one anywhere?  Can anyone help me??  Thanks.  This is my first post. bluejammatt in Fl.

ophelia

• View Profile
Re: BACK REST FOR A 2018 Compango???
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 05:30:56 AM »
My memory is hazy, but I vaguely recall needing to buy the backrest to get the luggage rack that I wanted. Personally, I wished I could get the luggage rack without the backrest because it got in the way of my 46L top case.

I purchased the genuine Kymco accessories from my local dealer in Vancouver, BC. Where do you live?

The other wrinkle is that I gave away the factory grab rail that had the turn signals on it. My dealer converted the bike to the integral body-mounted turn signals like they do overseas for the previous owner.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:33:51 AM by ophelia »
2011 Kymco Downtown 300i

bluejammatt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 10:12:56 PM »
Hi, I'm still looking fo a back rest for our Kymco 110i.  I live in Fl.  Can you tell me where you got yours and what it cost.   Thanks so much.  I tried to email a dealer in Vancouver but the emal and phone did not work? I think it was Ridgeway Scooters? Bluejammatt

ophelia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 01:25:03 AM »
Rideaway Motors has closed. That's where I got the backrest and luggage rack. He also ordered and installed the overseas factory LED turn signals for the previous owner.
2011 Kymco Downtown 300i

bluejammatt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 03:34:07 PM »
Hi   I am now looking for a Blank key for our 2018 Kymco compango 110i.   We only got one key with the brand new scooter and the dealer, Solano scooters in Gainesville Fl.  just gives us the run Around.  A blank key would be fine and I would also like to have even a used key so I could lock the Shutter when I find a Blank.  Thanks in Advance for any ones help.  Matt in FL.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()