Author Topic: Leo Vince exhaust for Exciting 500 and also have one for Exciting 250  (Read 959 times)

ce

• View Profile
Complete bolt on exhaust system, brand new in box, awesome sound, power boost,
Ready to roll in half an hour, just dismount stock exhaust, mount fixing plate, clamps and support, ride on.

$280 plus shipping

Also have one for 250 Exciting, same same as above
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8dzRdevrLkI

Albuquerque, New Mexico

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
Re: Leo Vince exhaust for Exciting 500 and also have one for Exciting 250
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 09:00:45 PM »
Hey there, super interested in the 250 one. Is this one new also? With Header? Would you mind emailing me a few pictures of the 250 one, cartermerzz@gmail.com. I have a friend that's looking for a bolt on for his People 250 and the X250 one should be the same mounting.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 09:00:20 PM »
Sorry, don't know how to do pics, but it is brand new in the factory box, complete with header, bolts, and mount for the Exciting 250. You will need a new gasket for the header, but that is easy to get. I don't know if it fits the People, but if you think it does, let's get it on.

I've got one mounted on both my 250 and 500, and they're awesome and no longer available in the USA.

Best I can do is send it to you, if it fits, you mount it and pay for it. If it doesn't fit, you send it back. If you bust it up trying to see if it fits, you keep it and pay for it.

Very easy installation, all parts provided, the header and 4-Road muffler is all stainless steel, very nice and very Italian. Multi lingual instruction manual is also provided, but it is mostly in bizarre Euro pictographs and Engrish Pidgin. I'll look though it to see if it lists the People as fitting.

Pm your address and I'll ship it to you for examination, prolly cost $20, so $300 postpaid.

A deal between gentlemen precludes any nefarious intent, and as such should not involve any complaints. My word is my bond, and I expect yours is as well.

Albuquerque, New Mexico

leo.portner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 01:29:49 PM »
Do you ship worldwide?

xsel777

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »
Here in south africa,xciting 500 exhaust is as scarce as a blade of grass on the moon.I fitted a BMW f800gs exhaust with adaptor to narrow the slip-on inlet to fit the old header. It worked well for a year,but is starting to get as bit loud now,as all the insulation is being burnt up.it started going brown within days of installing,so I sprayed it with high heat matt black.
2010 Kymco Xciting 500Ri-Dark Blue

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()