Author Topic: Lake Havasu WORCS Race 2015  (Read 2634 times)

Wicked Al

• View Profile
Lake Havasu WORCS Race 2015
« on: March 17, 2015, 04:51:00 PM »
We'll be entering the WORCS race in a UXV 700. Essentially it will be bone stock and we will be building it during the race season so each race it should get better.
WORCS races are GP style. Usually combine an MX track with several miles of offroad to create a 10-12 minute loop. The SxS races last for 45 minutes.

I'll post up changes we make and results as they happen! If anyone has performance advice, I would love to hear it.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Lake Havasu WORCS Race 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:18:35 PM »
Thanks for posting!
Keep us informed with updates and pictures, if possible.
Good luck.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

wkreps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 01:31:40 AM »
Yeah, this sounds interesting. Keep us up to date on your races and mods you've made during the season.
Wayne

Wicked Al

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 06:52:39 AM »
Havasu was a rough track, it was survival of the fittest. Both the 700 and I survived though. Made some suspension mods and went to Sand Hollow for the next race.......MUCH better. I just put together what I could from what I had in the shop while I designed a better permanent solution. I should have the new system installed by next Wednesday and we'll see how well it does at Cedar City Utah that following weekend.

Below is a pic of my unique quick fix series suspension. 14.5 inches of wheel travel! Worked quite well for throwing random shocks on it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()