Author Topic: Quiet  (Read 666 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Quiet
« on: February 18, 2015, 07:50:50 PM »
Been so quiet on here of late. I think we all are suffering along withour friend and peer.

Bless you all .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

kingkymco125

• View Profile
Re: Quiet
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 08:14:52 PM »
Yes we are. Besides my thoughts on this great man, they are focused on the annual Vegas HighRollers Weekend Scooter Rally happening next weekend at the new what use to be the Lady Luck, but is now the New Downtown Grand Hotel. This year we have the Brits coming to the rally. Its gonna be great even though many of them do not like the current modern scoots. They love their retro, vintage bikes which is fine with me. Its all about the joy of riding and having a good time.
David M.  Las Vegas, Nevada
New 2012 Kymco Agility 125cc bike

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 12:53:24 AM »
Been so quiet on here of late. I think we all are suffering along withour friend and peer.

Bless you all .

I start tearing up every time I log on now. This is hard.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 02:31:15 PM »
I start tearing up every time I log on now. This is hard.

Me, too, z-man. Me too.
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()