Author Topic: LIKE200i pictures  (Read 9784 times)

0BARK4322

• View Profile
Re: LIKE200i pictures
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 11:43:49 AM »
OPPS...I DIDN'T GET ONE AS YET............DARN
ALL STOCK

HelloPitty

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 12:37:44 AM »
Mine, doing a tribute to "Ghost Rider" a good book.

Untitled by lisantica, on Flickr

atxscooterguy

• Two Wheels is Better than Four
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 02:10:46 PM »
Seeing all these other likes in the different color schemes almost makes me want a different color!  :'( :'( :'(

No but seriously, Stig & Vespbretta, your scoots look amazing! As do all the others, but I really like the look of your two bikes :)

The tan/brown combination I went with was a compromise I made with my wife, she said it looked "vintage" ? lol

'89 Honda CBR 600
'14 Kymco Like 200i

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 05:05:53 PM »
Seeing all these other likes in the different color schemes almost makes me want a different color!  :'( :'( :'(

No but seriously, Stig & Vespbretta, your scoots look amazing! As do all the others, but I really like the look of your two bikes :)

The tan/brown combination I went with was a compromise I made with my wife, she said it looked "vintage" ? lol

That color does look vintage. The black, red and blue/white look pretty vintage as well.
VESPA ,though, does some of the nicest colors with their pastels and earth colors.
It was the Vespa/Lambretta shape of the LIKE which drew my attention on the showrrom floor....the colors helped, too!
I was set to get the red one until I found the LX sitting across the floor by the helmet counters. Told the salesman to stiop on the red, start the paper work again on the blue/white LX. He said, "those are an extra $100 !"....I said I don't care, write it up!

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2015, 11:43:57 AM »
Blue & white do look nice but where is your windshield
ALL STOCK

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 12:19:17 PM »
Blue & white do look nice but where is your windshield
Never liked a wind screen - none on my scoots.
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

big blue

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 03:39:43 PM »
How's this? :)
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

beermak

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 04:06:14 PM »
Just started reading.. i live in argentina and got a like 125 couple months ago... got so far 1400 miles without any mechanical issues.

Now it has a mounted whindshield and makes a huge difference in cold wheather!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:13:54 PM by beermak »

big blue

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2015, 11:48:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum Beermak. That is a great color for the Like; we didn't  get that one in the U.S. I believe silver was available in Canada.
2012 Kymco Like 200i LX (Sold)  Salem, Oregon USA

beermak

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2015, 12:34:10 AM »
Here you can get the like in grey (mine) white (my brothers) red and light blue. There where very few ones back in 2009 that came black and blue. Also the only engine available is 125.. if you want something juicer u have to jump to a people 200s and more than twice its price the downtown 300i. So basically 4 likes wont get you a 300i..

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2015, 03:27:27 PM »
Here you can get the like in grey (mine) white (my brothers) red and light blue. There where very few ones back in 2009 that came black and blue. Also the only engine available is 125.. if you want something juicer u have to jump to a people 200s and more than twice its price the downtown 300i. So basically 4 likes wont get you a 300i..

Handsome color beermak! Very classy - Vespa-like.
How do you find the stock Kenda tires in the wet? And, how do you find the seat for comfort?
Do you commute to work on your scooter? Pictures of you & scooter out & about in your country, please!

In the winter I just add layers of clothing!

Regards, Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

beermak

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 05:17:49 PM »
I do daily comute to work. Its all city mostlly my riding. I live in downtown buenos aires and scooting was my only option when i moved and didnt get any subway access there. Car wasnt considered due to the traffic and strugle parking would become.
The tires are ok, for the moment i plan to keep them but might get rid of them in a near future for a pair of metzelers.. in rain i did find them ok but they have a lot of thread and they are almost new. I guess that in a short time they will show that they aren't really good overall. Which im prepared..
The seat i find it adecuate im 5-7 and thats about the limit in being adecuate and impossible to ride. I did consider a replacement from the dealer in other color, nicer sinthetic leather and getting it better shaped. Its not cheep but its something to consider.
I promise to get some pics from the jungle [emoji2]
This is my second scooter and im very confident that for city commuting a scooter is impossible to beat!!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:27:54 PM by beermak »

0BARK4322

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 04:10:03 PM »
SOMEBODY CHANGED THEY TOP CASE TO BLUE
ALL STOCK

Lucasan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2015, 09:57:53 PM »
I really like that gunmetal grey. Extra sharp. Don't recall seeing that here in the states.

Just started reading.. i live in argentina and got a like 125 couple months ago... got so far 1400 miles without any mechanical issues.

Now it has a mounted whindshield and makes a huge difference in cold wheather!

beermak

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2015, 11:42:21 AM »
Thanks! Im very happy with the color choice.. It was going to be white but my brother got it before so i looked at other options and fell in love with this grey.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()