Author Topic: suspected faulty kill switch  (Read 6671 times)

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
Re: suspected faulty kill switch
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 08:16:19 PM »
I made sure to be home by 4:00 to watch them w/ my kiddo. They reminded me of my second favorite show...

Two of my dogs are named Ralph, and Norton. I had a Trixie as well but a gator got her when she was a pup.

Poor Trixie, "To the Moon " in an Alligator , no less .
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 09:50:58 PM »
Yeah... It kinda sucked.
When they were younger (last spring) I kept the electric fence turned off. The pack of puppies would dig out, and head to the swamp about 200 yards behind the house.

One day I was digging out for the concrete pads, and 4 out of them came hauling ass back under the fence. They were all covered in duck weed so I knew where they were. None of them has left the yard since.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 04:47:45 PM »
Yeah... It kinda sucked.
When they were younger (last spring) I kept the electric fence turned off. The pack of puppies would dig out, and head to the swamp about 200 yards behind the house.

One day I was digging out for the concrete pads, and 4 out of them came hauling ass back under the fence. They were all covered in duck weed so I knew where they were. None of them has left the yard since.

No doubt ! It does suck when we lose any of our Furbabies. Never gets easier, that's for sure .

:'(
"There is a Fifth Dimension beyond which is known to Man. It is a Dimension as vast as Space and as timeless as Infinity......It is an area which we call 'The Twilight Zone' .   "Rod Serling

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 10:03:11 PM »
40 years of raising my own animals with no lapses in between has provided its share of heartbreaks.

I cried hardest over a damn Guinea pig. The shortest lived mammal on the planet, and it effected me the most... Go figure.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

bluesin

• 2012 DT 300i
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 10:57:31 PM »
40 years of raising my own animals with no lapses in between has provided its share of heartbreaks.

I cried hardest over a damn Guinea pig. The shortest lived mammal on the planet, and it effected me the most... Go figure.

You never know which ones will affect you most.

Rainbow Bridge is where theyare waiting.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()