Author Topic: Fuel Injector from another scooter?  (Read 1055 times)

Yager200i

• View Profile
Fuel Injector from another scooter?
« on: October 27, 2014, 06:01:24 PM »
Ok, so a part is no longer being manufactured for our scooters:
39301   39301-LEA6-900   HOLDER ASSY FUEL INJECTOR
So we can no longer order replacement OEM fuel injectors for our scooters if ours become damaged or clogged beyond cleaning.

So... we've got to find a replacement fuel injector that is manufactured for a newer scooter that'll fit ours... anyone know of one?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Fuel Injector from another scooter?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:08:12 PM »
Whatever the manual cross references to.
They will not have you toss the bike when the injector fails.

Go to Parts Monster, and look up the current injector number.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 06:10:42 PM »
I wouldn't imagine the like 200i having much different of an injector than the yager. Only way to find out would be to order it and try fit yourself.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

Yager200i

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:29:10 PM »
That's who told me the part was discontinued... I'm ordering a load of parts from KymcoPartsMonster.com, and I called Cory to get the prices on some items (some are listed as "Call Us")... he said that part is no longer made, and there's no updated number.

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 06:59:53 PM »
The only ones I found in the system that have the same prefix are for the people 200i Gt and downtown 200i. The part number you pasted it's for the injector clip, not the injector itself.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()