Author Topic: availability  (Read 910 times)

scootermax

• View Profile
availability
« on: October 22, 2014, 01:00:08 PM »
Why can't u get a Venox 250 in the U.S, ?

max oradea

• View Profile
Re: availability
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 04:29:26 PM »
Thats strange i thought that you can... if you really really want one why not take my? you going to have to pay for transport... selling my here in Europe real cheap because i got to go to canada... you can take it for at the moment 2000 bucks.

Mike-the-Bike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »
I was talking to a guy at Kymco's US headquarters in Spartanburg, SC last year, and he told me that the bike hadn't been selling well, even at a reduced MSRP.  Since they weren't making a profit on Venox sales in the US, Kymco decided to drop the bike from its US lineup in 2009.  My 2009 sat in a showroom until my brother purchased it in 2011.  Brand awareness (lack thereof) had a lot to do with the slow sales--even last month when I took my Venox to a dealer for valve servicing, nobody knew what it was "we thought Kymco just made scooters".  And this was a major dealer who also sold Kymco scooters!  Even if they re-introduced the Venox back into the now ready-for-smaller-motorcycles US market, it would not sell due to the unfamiliarity with the brand.

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 09:59:25 PM »
Thats strange i thought that you can... if you really really want one why not take my? you going to have to pay for transport... selling my here in Europe real cheap because i got to go to canada... you can take it for at the moment 2000 bucks.

iF i WAS MOVING TO cANADA from theUSA,  I would pick up one of thoswe scooters from Hienen motor sports, ride it for a year and sell it for a nice profit,  GT 300i going for 2999.99,   in canada over 6,000.00 if you could even get one, 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()