Author Topic: Modifications  (Read 1191 times)

Texsinbad

• View Profile
Modifications
« on: October 01, 2014, 11:03:58 PM »
As a new owner, I was thinking about modifications.  For the hot Florida days, I thought a cup holder would be nice.  Perhaps sitting in the center on the floorboard.  With the cup resting on the floorboard, only some Velcro would be needed to hold the cup holder.

I would also like some music, but not sure how to do it.

While not a modification, I have a Shad 37L top box on order so that I can carry more.

Please tell/show me your modifications.

Texsinbad

• View Profile
Re: Modifications
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »
I would also like to be able to use my GPS on the scooter.  So, I need to find a way/place to put it.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 01:12:27 AM »
Music? Try bluetooth speaker and you can play wireless from your phone...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 01:55:42 AM »
VIV PM me an email. I have some stuff to show you... It's the new HydroFoil business. I need your input!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Amaro321

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 02:54:38 AM »
As a new owner, I was thinking about modifications.  For the hot Florida days, I thought a cup holder would be nice.  Perhaps sitting in the center on the floorboard.  With the cup resting on the floorboard, only some Velcro would be needed to hold the cup holder.

I would also like some music, but not sure how to do it.

While not a modification, I have a Shad 37L top box on order so that I can carry more.

Please tell/show me your modifications.

I found this website which I thought was interesting:http://www.scrappydogscooters.com/125_150cc_Performance.html
I havent used it myself YET but i hope it helps. I want to put an alarm on my S8

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()