Author Topic: service light  (Read 3152 times)

chevygirl87

• View Profile
service light
« on: September 02, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
I have the People s125 and the bike would struggle at low speeds or idling and eventually the service light came on and the bike wont run.  I have put oil in and it still wont start and the light is still on .  Any Suggestions?

de dee

• 2011 300i downtown 82,265 KM.
    • View Profile
Re: service light
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 02:28:52 PM »
I have the People s125 and the bike would struggle at low speeds or idling and eventually the service light came on and the bike wont run.  I have put oil in and it still wont start and the light is still on .  Any Suggestions?
  have you taken the spark plug out, check coloring, black bad, and check gap,  you put more oil in how much oil is in there,  check the dip stick,  and how old is the scooter, milage Etc.,  more info it is easer to help you, 

BettinANDlosing

• Carter Merz
    • View Profile
    • Columbia Scooters
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 05:45:28 PM »
The service light of the people "S" ( all cc's) it's purely mileage based and has nothing at all to do with anything but a mileage counter. When's the last time you drove the bike before this happened? I'd check the carb for blockages that's the most common issue.
2002 Kymco B&W 300; MRP 78MM "300CC", Naraku cam, Yoshimura rS3 exhaust, 17g Sliders, Yellow torque spring drilled airbox, stock carb #115 main #40 pj.

2001 "Yamaha" Zuma AKA MBK Booster; MHR OverRange, Dellorto 19mm BHBG, Polini "big" intake, RS-3 Rear shock, Stock cylinder.

chevygirl87

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 12:00:36 AM »
it was figured out that the fuel filter was clogged.  THanks  tho

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()