Author Topic: Photos of your GT300i  (Read 6015 times)

Mscmkr

• View Profile
Re: Photos of your GT300i
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2014, 03:10:03 PM »
That is very true. I'm damn lucky I'm still here and not in the ICU, or worse. Asshole pizza kid!

agilebda

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 06:07:52 PM »
Wow!
Bright side is your here, posting.

Sorry to hear about you scoot. Is it a total rite off?? or can it be repaired?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 07:21:23 PM »
If a scooter falls over it is almost totaled. ANY front end collision makes them worthless.
You can keep it after the Insc. is paid off, and strip it down for parts but the front end parts/frame are scrap.

I'm sure you could pull 5-800.00 worth of parts, and list them here for sale. The engine alone will fetch 300.00 in the blink of an eye.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

agilebda

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:57:28 PM »
Sorry to hear about you scoot. Is it a total rite off?? or can it be repaired?

I need a motor for my project. Would you be willing to sell?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 01:46:35 AM »
See! Silver lining...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 08:43:46 AM »
Well, if I do get the bike back from the insurance company maybe I can sell off some of the parts. The damn thing is brand new. It only has 1000 miles on it. The plastic on the left side is perfect and the trunk was untouched so it's perfect as well. Man I miss riding my bike. The BS in my life seems to be raining down like crazy right now and I could really use a good long ride.

If anyone knows how to get a good settlement from an insurance company please chime in and let me know. I'm trying to keep from getting screwed by them.

I hope everyone rides safe and has a great weekend, mscmkr

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 04:05:04 PM »
qoute: Mscrmkr,

" The BS in my life seems to be raining down like crazy right now and I could really use a good long ride. "

My thought all day every day.

I had a friend the dealt w/ Insc claims. He was a state adjuster for Ct.
They always grease the squeaky wheel. Meaning anything out of the Norm. gets their attention. Offer them the price of the top box, and a few Accessories you may have installed for the return of the bike plus the difference.
3k for the bike - 350 for the "sentimental" bits. you accept 2650.00 plus the bike. Whatever the numbers are the fact you are making a ripple in their pond gets you moved up on their "list".

If you have a Dr. friend that will state how long, and drawn out treatment will be... That helps to get them going as well. Especially if you appear to NOT agree w/ the doc. "Oh Mr. Allstate... I just want my bike, and to get this all behind me. Ow! Excuse me Mr. Allstate... I am getting that pain in my eyes again..."

agilebda

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2014, 06:32:05 PM »

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2014, 04:15:33 PM »
I don't think so. I'm in Phoenix Az and mine was a 2013.

Mscmkr

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2014, 07:51:42 AM »
Fast update, I got my settlement for my bike. They did total it. I Payed $5400 with incentives and they gave me $5000. I think I did ok. Its like I payed $400 to rent it for 2 and a half months. The case is still going because I'm still being treated. Gonna have to see what happens there. Hope it works out.

Ride safe everyone, mscmkr

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »
I think it's fair (compared to what the Insc. companies usually do)

I'm also happy to hear they are continuing your case for treatment. There are few things worse than ignoring a small medical problem only to have it become a major hurdle later on. (I'm an expert there)

Happy Holidays mscmkr!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()