Author Topic: FS: Kymco Agility 125 Exhaust System or any GY6  (Read 2060 times)

Gregs///M

• View Profile
FS: Kymco Agility 125 Exhaust System or any GY6
« on: July 10, 2014, 05:44:39 PM »
Hello, I have for sale a exhaust system from my Kymco Agility 125.  Mine is a 2009 model but the exhaust was recently installed and only has about 25 miles on it.  This exhaust should fit all GY6 scooters and bikes.

I wanted to upgrade my exhaust but out here in California, we get pulled over real quick.  So I've decided to simply keep my factory exhaust.

Not sure where it was manufacturer but it is a two piece design so you can bolt any muffler onto it.  This is a DIRECT BOLT ON to your Agility.  Even those with the center kick stand will work.  Mine has the center kick stand and side kick stand.

It also has titanium color high temperature header wrapping around it to prevent accident burning of pants or leg plus it looks great.  The header pipe itself is high quality and powercoated black.

Here are some pictures, please let me know if you have any questions.  I am a highly rated 100% positive ebay seller by the name of "Bavrest" and also operates and own an online business Bavarian Restoration.

Comes with all mounting hardware, everything you need minus a new gasket.  Asking $150 shipped anywhere in the USA.  Will ship international for extra shipping costs.

Gregs///M

• View Profile
Re: FS: Kymco Agility 125 Exhaust System or any GY6
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »
Let's go $125 shipped.

Gregs///M

• View Profile
Re: FS: Kymco Agility 125 Exhaust System or any GY6
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 09:45:51 PM »
SOLD

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()