Author Topic: My Agility suddenly stops the engine while driving......  (Read 4059 times)

blue

• View Profile
Re: My Agility suddenly stops the engine while driving......
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 11:24:05 PM »
Clean scoot is a scoot.clean the carb and go over every thing you can .

Aquaviva

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 09:58:46 AM »

Thank you   BLUE  for your input...|I guess to clean the carb is the wisest thing to do ...and some wire checking..

greetings...

Aqv

Captain Deadly

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »
When I am driving my scooter suddenly the engine goes off.

Same strange problem. I found the only solution -- it never happens on fully warmed engine (before riding).

GL
Cap

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014, 09:42:40 PM »
  Same strange problem. I found the only solution -- it never happens on fully warmed engine (before riding).

GL
Cap

Best case scenario.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Aquaviva

• View Profile
My Agility suddenly EXPLODES ! and the engine REFUSES TO START AGAIN !!!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
This is a new issue posted today July 1st. I wish I can find someone who guides me through repairing and tuning up my Agility 50. In previous posts I was trying to know why my scooter suddenly stops. As if the gas had finished or some electrical disconnection had stop suddenly the engine. Unfortunately in those days the doctor told me I had to stop driving the scooter. The scooter was parked for something like 6 months, and now I got ok'd to use it again. This was  two months ago, and the sudden stop never happened again till today. I was driving and suddenly there was an explosion and the engine went off and refused to start again. Now I got the scooter back in a trailer into my garage and I have to start the painful process of discovering how bad-easy is the problem, how can I solve it by myself ( in Finland labor is extremely expensive). I am a senior citizen and I depend very  much of my scooter to go to doctor and shopping. Any assistance or guidance in having my scooter back to business will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Aquaviva
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:27:11 PM by Aquaviva »

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 01:47:35 AM »
Check the throtle screw on the carb and also the throtle cable.

Aquaviva

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 08:44:25 AM »

Thanks BLUE !!!!. This is the first thing I will do on Saturday when I will spend the day trying to fix my scooter. I wonder if there is a video on YOUTUBE that you can recommend to check and clean things usually related to issues like the ones I described.

Thanks for your Help !!!

Aquaviva

Aquaviva

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 12:24:45 PM »

I am going to close this case. While checking up on why the engine exploded I found at once  the spark plug was almost out of the chamber. I  just had to screw it again, connect to the wire, and the engine started normally.

Something I found  in Internet  while trying to solve my problem is a full, complete, detailed, specifications SERVICE Manual in English for the Kymco  Agility, that I share with the people in this forum:

http://scootergrisen.dk/scooterhjemmeside/download/kymco_agility_servicemanual.pdf

Thanks for the massive help I got this time in the forum.

Aquaviva

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()